– Adoption Fees –
- Once you found the kitten you love, please contact us and we’ll begin the deposit process. A non-refundable Paypal deposit of $250 must be placed, once a deposit has been received and accepted the kitten is considered as “Reserved“.
- Due to certain circumstances please be mindful when reserving a kitten, a deposit will not be refunded if a cancellation is made. A kitten is still available to other families until a deposit is made. Our kittens go to their forever homes at 10-12 weeks, when they’re fully weaned and litter box trained.
***Note: We do offer $150 off the total fee if a second kitten will be purchased. We always recommend kittens going in pairs.
Delivery & Payment :
Delivery: We may hand deliver a kitten to the surrounding areas (up to 2 hours at an additional cost)
- Upstate area of SC
- Atlanta/Athens/Augusta, GA
- Charlotte, NC
Local Pickup: We meet at a public arranged location and kitten will be handed to you
Out of state buyers: You can fly into Greenville–Spartanburg airport and we’ll hand deliver the kitten to you.
Payments- Final balance is accepted in the form of cash, PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle
We take extra steps to ensure that our customers are bringing home healthy and happy kittens! When your kitten is ready for their forever home they’ll be:
- Age-appropriate vaccinated
- TICA registered (spay/neuter agreement is signed and TICA Registration paperwork will be mailed to you as soon we recieve proof of spaying or neutering)
- Litter trained
- One Year health Guarantee
Our King & Queens are tested for the following and are double negative:
- HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)
- PKDI (polycystic kidney disease)
***** Please note: Our cattery is closed to the public to ensure the safety of our kings and queens. Their health and wellbeing are extremely important to us. However, if there is a kitten you are interested in becoming more acquainted with, we would be happy to send photos and/or videos or set up a FaceTime meeting. *****