What comes with adopting a kitten:
- Our kittens are ready to leave for their forever homes around 10-12 weeks.
- TICA registered (please see note below)
- One-year genetic health guarantee
- Vet booklet completed for their appropriate age
*Note: (spay/neuter agreement is signed and TICA Registration paperwork will be mailed to you as soon we receive proof of spaying or neutering)
- Once you found the kitten you love, please contact us and we’ll begin the deposit process. A non-refundable Cash-App, Venmo, or Zelle deposit of $200 must be placed, once a deposit has been received and accepted the kitten is considered as “Reserved“.
- Due to certain circumstances please be mindful when reserving a kitten, a deposit will not be refunded if a cancellation is made. A kitten is still available to other families until a deposit is made.
**Note: We do offer $150 off the total fee if a second kitten will be purchased. We always recommend kittens going in pairs as it helps them adapt better to new environments.
Delivery & Payment :
Delivery: We may hand deliver a kitten to the surrounding areas – may require an additional cost depending on the location.
- Upstate area of SC
- Atlanta / Athens / Augusta, GA
- Charlotte / Asheville, NC
Local Pickup: We meet at a public arranged location and kitten will be handed to you
Out of state buyers: You can fly into Greenville–Spartanburg airport and we’ll hand deliver the kitten to you.
Payments- Final balance is accepted in the form of Cash, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle.
Kittens are ready for pickup when they reach these standards:
- Completely weaned from mom
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Age-appropriate deworming
- Litter trained
Our King & Queens are tested for the following and are double negative:
- HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)
- PKDI (polycystic kidney disease)
** Please note: Our cattery is closed to the public to ensure the safety of our kings and queens. Their health and wellbeing are extremely important to us. However, if there is a kitten you are interested in becoming more acquainted with, we would be happy to send photos and/or videos or set up a FaceTime meeting. **